Tuesday, February 5, 2008

At the Crossroads

 In the sweet group of women who began meeting at Harding, the main stumbling block we faced from Satan was that of clarity: What should my major be, who should I marry, and should I be a missionary in Africa or Asia? I struggled as much as any woman there. I just read a wonderful article about being at the crossroads. It talks about Jeremiah 16:16 which says,

"Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask for where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls."

I thought after college, after marriage, after baby, and after getting a supporting church that my crossroads times would be over. That has not been the case, of course, and I face a great crossroads this very day. My prayer is that you will seek the Lord and His wisdom at each intersection.

No comments:

Post a Comment